By choosing to sell your products in our market you will be able utilize the account management tools by which you can:
- View your account to date, i.e., your receivables not yet paid and other miscellaneous credits or deductions to your account
- View all your current inventory consigned in the market including pricing and consignment dates. You can have the system send you an email list of all your current inventory.
- Assess the status of the consignment date, i.e., the pick up date of your products should they not sell. Please review the consignment contract for details on how items are handled at the end of the consignment period.
- Link to all items sold in the market (yours and everyone else) listed in the web-store and their current pricing
- View history of payouts that have been sent to you. The overview screen will display the check number, date and amount.
You will receive login information to include a temporary password in an email from email@example.com. Your login username and password is specific to you and will be kept confidential. The login information will normally be sent to you within 24 hours after we have set up your consignment account in the market. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 208-265-2277 if you have any questions.